- Private and Confidential
- You are the Decision-Maker
- Time, Money and Energy
What Types of Mediation?
- Marriage Issues / Divorce Mediation
- Parenting Time / Custody Mediation
- Grandparent Visitation
- Family Farm / Estate Discussions
- Asset Division / Child Support
- Caring for Aging Parents
- Leadership Change
- Restructuring / Succession Planning
- Communication Style Differences
- Budget Matters
- Value-Based Decision-Making
- Dissolution Discussions
- Ownership Disputes
- Supervisor Conflicts
- Client / Consumer Concerns
- Co-worker Disagreements
- Morale and Productivity Issues
- Bias and Discrimination Complaints
On-Line Dispute Resolution | Zoom Mediation Sessions
Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) or Mediation via Zoom allows you easy access to the help you need to engage in a constructive conversation. Whether you have a family issue, need a divorce mediator, or want help resolving another civil conflict, you may participate in mediation from wherever you have privacy and stable internet access.
What Happens In Mediation?
Mediator listens to understand and clarify each participants needs and wishes.
Mediator supports an open dialogue facilitating a constructive conversation.
Participants create ideas for resolution and make all decisions about the outcome.
"During my twenty years of practicing law, I witnessed the time, money, and emotional energy exhausted in litigation. When folks create their own solution in a private mediation, they usually feel better, save time and money, and the resolution lasts. Mediation helps people engage in meaningful and constructive conversations."
-Sherry Ann Bruckner, Civil and Family Mediator