Sherry Ann Bruckner
Civil and Family Mediator
- Earned Bachelor of Arts from Hamline University's College of Liberal Arts in 1995.
- Completed civil and advanced mediation training through Hamline University’s Dispute Resolution Institute in 1997, and certified family law mediation training in 1998.
- Received Juris Doctor from William Mitchell College of Law in 1999.
- Licensed to practice law in Minnesota since 1999.
- Practiced civil and family Law for twenty years.
- Qualified neutral on the Minnesota Supreme Court's Rule 114 roster.
- Former Adjunct Faculty at Mitchell Hamline School of Law
- Professional Associations: Academy for Professional Family Mediators, Mediators Beyond Borders International, Minnesota State Bar Association ~ ADR Section.
- Community and service involvement: United Communities Advocating Nonviolence (UCAN), Minnestota State Bar Association ADR Section Diversity, Equity and Inclusion; and Minnesota Seventh Judicial District Ethics Committee, Toastmasters International (Alexandria Breakfast Club), and Rotary International.
- Enjoys biking, hiking, reading, traveling, and sharing time with loved ones.
- Originally from Prairie du Chien, Wisconsin, Sherry currently lives in Alexandria, Minnesota.