Sherry Ann Bruckner
Mediator, Peace Builder, Educator
- Earned Bachelor of Arts from Hamline University's College of Liberal Arts in 1995.
- Completed civil and advanced mediation training through Hamline University’s Dispute Resolution Institute in 1997, and certified family law mediation training in 1998.
- Received Juris Doctor from William Mitchell College of Law in 1999.
- Licensed to practice law in the State of Minnesota and U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota.
- Qualified neutral on the Minnesota Supreme Court's Rule 114 roster
- Professional Associations: Academy for Professional Family Mediators, Mediators Beyond Borders International, Minnesota State Bar Association ~ ADR Section, Toastmasters International (Alexandria Breakfast Club), Rotary International.
- Volunteer involvement: Alexandria Literacy Project, United Communities Advocating Nonviolence (UCAN), and Minnesota Seventh Judicial District Ethics Committee.
- Enjoys biking, hiking, reading, traveling, and sharing time with loved ones.
- A native of Prairie du Chien, Wisconsin, Sherry currently lives in Alexandria, Minnesota.